The Roycroft Power House, constructed in 1910, served as the central heating plant for the all facilities on the Campus. After conversion to a church, an office building and, finally, an apartment house, it was destroyed by fire in 1997. Flynn Battaglia designed a new structure recalling the original exterior form of the building with modern interior design features respecting and interpreting the original plan and structure. The building houses public function and lecture space, gift shop and offices for the Roycroft Campus Corporation.
2012 – Preservation Buffalo Niagara | Preservation Planning/Reconstruction
Roycroft Power House
East Aurora, NY