Elbert Hubbard founded the Roycroft Campus in 1895 as part of the Arts and Crafts Movement in the US. The Campus encompassed six major and eight minor buildings across six acres of contiguous property in the Village of East Aurora, NY. Although most of the buildings remain, their ownership is varied, fragmenting the original Campus into a series of loosely connected holdings with overlapping functions, easements and relationships. Flynn Battaglia Architects was challenged with three distinct projects: the Campus Master Plan, the reconstructed Power House and the Museum Copper Shop restoration.
2012 – Preservation Buffalo Niagara | Preservation Planning/Reconstruction
Roycroft Campus Master Plan
East Aurora, NY