617 Main Street
Buffalo NY 14203
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking an Intern Architect, recent graduate and/or 1 to 3 years’ experience in project document production to join our Buffalo office. Applicants must demonstrate technical knowledge, professional skill, and ability to work within a team. The position will also require documenting field conditions of existing buildings and creation of base drawings to be utilized throughout the design process. Applicants are required to demonstrate the following abilities:
- Excellent communication skills for working within a team environment.
- Work with other staff in developing technical drawings through the required project phases;
- Work with Project Managers to develop the required documents within the set project schedule;
- Work with Senior Architects to coordinate documents through all phases of work;
- Manage time on projects, as well as seek out and assist with any technical, drawing or graphic work within the office when available.
Minimum of 2-year degree, Bachelor of Architecture from accredited institution, preferred
Highly skilled in REVIT and AutoCAD
Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite
Please send resumes to Nancy Redeye at email@example.com
|View Larger Map|